Another Sold by George Devic 0400 022 192
Property ID 1724136Meticulously cared for, this residence offers warmth and comfort in an ideal location with everything at your fingertips. Set on approx. 607m2 of prime real estate with subdivision potential (STCA) and in one of the last affordable suburbs in Melbourne to break into the property market, this prized package close shops, schools, public transport and parkland ticks every box, including easy access to the freeway and beach.
* Very functional and open plan layout, perfect for entertaining guests
* Kitchen with feature bay window and plenty of cupboard space
* Dining area flowing nicely through to the spacious living with garden views
* 3 good sized bedrooms including main with triple robe and ceiling fan
* Bright modern bathroom with separate toilet and laundry
* Single lock up garage, carport, plus space for the caravan or boat
* All weather outdoor entertaining overlooking beautiful established gardens
* Gas ducted heating, air conditioning, near new carpets and gas cooking
* Dual occ potential (STCA) being set at front of block with 3m+ driveway access.
* Within short walk to everything including shops, schools, park and transport.
* Minutes drive to Frankston CBD, beach, shopping centres and freeways.
Should you require further information, please contact Ash Weston on 0439 101 677 or George Devic on 0400 022 192.
Please note photo ID is required at all inspections.